Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to projects undertaken by WEBSITE_TEXT_NAME.
You will hold full copyright to the content that we will develop for you and deliver as per the agreed terms. We will hold no copyright whatsoever on the content and you are free to publish and use it as per your wish.
We charge 100% advance payment for all services mentioned on the website. All transaction charges and tax (as applicable) are to be borne by the client.
We offer unlimited number of revisions on delivered work, as long as the requests are made within 7 days of delivering the work, and in special cases, as long as the requests are made within 14 days of delivering of work. All revision requests pertaining to customers order will be completed as per the urgency of the order with 24 hours as standard minimum turnaround time.
Revision turnaround time as per urgency is as follows:
- For orders up to 24 hours of urgency; Revision turnaround time would be 24 hours.
- For orders between 24-48 hours of urgency; Revision turnaround time would be 48 hours.
- For orders of 48 hours and above; Revision turnaround time would be 72 hours.
Any project requirements will be discussed with the clients before the start of a project. Service level disputes will be addressed based on the agreed terms and requirements at the beginning of a project, these terms and conditions, as well as reasonable business practices.
It is important that you carefully read and understand the refund policies in order to have full knowledge of the privileges and limitations governed by the Macmillan Book Publishers Policies. We offer refunds only in special cases and specified conditions, detailed as under:
Macmillan Book Publishers offers a 100% Refund on all its services, however, it is not an unconditional 100% refund and certain conditions still apply.
Macmillan Book Publishers Refund Policy will be Void if;
- You have chosen a special or a custom package.
- You have demanded revisions beyond the initial concepts
- The customer has not been contacted or irresponsive for more than 2 weeks without notice.
- If the project is placed on hold upon customer request, the refund will be voided.
- Company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
- The creative brief is lacking in required information from the client end.
- The business is closing or changing its name or business.
- Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with a partner, or other reasons that do not pertain to the service provided will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
- Once a client has accepted multiple sets of revisions (for any services), the refund will not be applicable.
- The customer is entitled to 100% refund before our writers/ editors start working on the project.
TERM OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- The information provided on WEBSITE_TEXT_NAME includes, but is not limited to, the services provided by the company and does not render any advice, certifications, guarantees or warranties.
- The company or any of its affiliates or associates or employees shall not be in any way responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained in this website.
- The company and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the website.
- This Agreement or your use of this Site does not constitute any joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship between you and the company.
All company logos and trademarks appearing on our website are the property of their respective owners. We are not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with these companies or their trademarks. The use of these logos and trademarks does not imply any endorsement, affiliation, or relationship between us and the respective companies. We solely use these logos and trademarks for identification purposes only. All information and content provided on our website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information provided on our website. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.